DESIGNED TO CHECK ALL THE BOXES
THE FULL RANGE 3.2 / 4.0 / 4.4 / 5.4 / 6.4
The simplicity of wing-surfing is attractive and the fun spans water, land and snow. Slingshot took a full year dedicated to prototyping and testing the SlingWing V2 and taught them that no matter your type of terrain we all want the same thing from our wings.
Whether it’s your first windsport, or you’re charging on the foil, here are a few of the reasons Slingshot know you’ll love the SlingWing V2:
- It’s light weight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- If offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up to speed in any terrain type from snow to deep water starts.
- Soft handles free of underlying seams offer total control and comfort for hours of shredding.
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control.
- Integrated harness line attachment points
- Handles placed to compliment a slight upward lift
- The durability of 4×4 canopy material and double leading-edge bladder seams
- A Transfer Handle to provide ergonomic transition from luffing to powered riding
Beginners will benefit from reduced arm fatigue in light air conditions, while advanced riders will find it dramatically easier to get the wing flying for deep water starts on tiny boards.
Check out the new SlingWing V2 in action:
Note we normally have this in stock but just in case we do not, it may take a few weeks to bring the product in from the supplier if they have product in stock. You may wish to check with us before ordering as whilst we can refund any out of stock items, we cannot refund the 2% Shopify fees.