The Litewave Wing has evolved into the ultimate light wind machine!
Riding in ultra light wind has never been easier, even for the big guys. The tip-to-tip radical concave smooths out chop and makes for a very positive carving feeling. Tips are very thin and flexy with built-in torsion bars to maximize carving performance under load. This board is truly a "session saver".
The Litewave Wing features wide tips and unique outline known as 'parabolic sidecut' enable planing and rocket you upwind. The wider tips give an unbelievable "load and pop" even in light condition. This board feels like snowboarding in bottomless powder. Our quality wood core and composite construction enhance riding properties as well as ensuring that your board will last for years to come.
- Vertically Laminated pauwlonia wood core
- Light, strong, affordable
- Wing Rocker
- G10 Epoxy Fins
- Engineered flex with 3D torsion-bar tips
- Also Available in Carbon Fiber
- Sizes Available: 155x44 and 165x46
- Comes with Surf Connect Straps, Pads and fins.