WIND - SUP - WING - SURF
The Levitator is a high-volume board designed to make your journey into the amazing sport of windsurf foiling as easy and fun as possible. With tons of volume for its length, the Levitator provides early planing and easy uphauling while remaining
nimble and agile once you’re up and cruising. In light wind or when you’re learning, the buoyancy and stability to uphaul with ease and pump yourself up to speed to get on-foil will make all the difference in your success and progress. This is a board designed to get you up, foiling and having fun as quickly and easily as possible.
SIZES: 150L | 160L
- High volume/length ratio, super stable and floaty
- Easy to uphaul, early planing
- Track mount lets you adjust foil position for best performance
- Balanced foot strap placement- puts your stance where it needs to be
- Longer length helps to touch-and-go instead of crashing
- Built to withstand high torque and forces of foiling
LEVITATOR BOARD, ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE, FOOTSTRAPS (X4)
Confident learning and progression is where your windsurf foiling journey starts. The Levitator’s high volume design and longer nose makes it best in class for learning to foil. Eliminate uncertainty and gain confidence while you’re in the touch and go phase. Once you are foiling, the Levitator will let you take your foil upwind, downwind and at all points of sail all while being balanced on your foil. And if the wind comes up, you can sail it like a freeride board.